At FUSF we put the FUN in fundraising with community building social events such as:
- Thanksgiving dinner and talent and services auction
- Bella Noche dinner, a ‘beautiful night” of wine, food and friends
- Cinco de Mayo celebration
- Talent shows, featuring our truly gifted congregation
- Trivia nights, a fun way to get to know fellow congregants… and a few facts
- Wine tastings that lift our spirits
In addition, we raise funds through:
- The AmazonSmile and iGive program. Earn money for FUSF when you shop online.
- FUNDrive with Savers for donations of clothing/books/household items.
- FUSF Store, open every week after service selling Equal Exchange coffee, tea grocery gift cards and greeting cards.
There are other ways to support FUSF as well–you don’t even have to be a member!
If you have any questions, additional fundraising ideas, or want to join our dynamic fundraising team, please contact Kathleen Ackerman.