FUSF has an immediate need for a responsible child care worker.
The primary duties of this position include:
- Must be available Sunday mornings. Other days/hours may be available when FUSF is holding special events.
- Welcome parents and children as they arrive. Help with separation issues.
- Provide tender, loving care to babies and toddlers, and preschoolers (reading stories, singing, simple games or crafts, when appropriate)
- Make sure that any child leaving the room is accompanied by an adult – either the child’s parent or another nursery/childcare provider.
- Be aware of special needs or restrictions of individual children.
- Make sure the room is left clean. Wash table and toys as needed.
- Communicate with Director of Religious Education about supply needs, and any concerns
To read the full description and fill out an application, please click this link. If you want to speak with someone before applying send us an email.