You can have money go to FUSF every time you shop online! Whether you are an Amazon user or a shop at other places online, there’s a good chance that you can have some of he money you spend go to FUSF. The cost to you is nothing! The stores involved have agreed to send a small percentage of their sales to you charity of choice, like FUSF!
We have two ways to give. iGive program that allows you to shop at many, many online stores. Amazon Smile is strictly for Amazon, but a great way to give you already shop there (or want to start shopping there.) Here is how to sign up. Also, if you need more information, the sites explain how it all works. Probably the main thing to remember is to always use the app or the web address provided in the instructions so that the donations will be collected and given to us.
iGive is a great way to shop online, particularly because it can be used on many, many different shopping sites. All you need to do is sign up for it and install a helper app for your browser.
- In your favorite web browser, go to https://www.igive.com/welcome
- Follow instructions on that page. It will ask you to sign up for iGive and to go to the next page.
- On the next page, you get to choose your charity. Choose “search by name.”
- Type in this: first universalist society in franklin
- Do the search. It should bring up our church, and only our church.
- Choose it!
- Click the “Install Now” button
- It will bring you to a page that will have you install an app for shopping on many, many stores on internet. Click on the app button to use it and find out more.
Amazon is one of the biggest players in the online shopping game. It doesn’t use iGive, though. It uses its own online system. Fortunately, it is easy to use. Just use the link below every time you want to shop on Amazon.
Alternatively, if you use the Chrome web browser, there’s an add-on that can make sure that you always use smile when you are on the Amazon site. To add it, use this link: Smile Always for Chrome