NEXT BOOK SWAP – Sunday March 6th
Please mark your calendars and start searching your shelves for this ever popular event!!
WHEN? – Immediately after the service
WHERE? – In the foyer
WHY? – For one reason, to get some free books, but mostly as a drive for our “Recycle That” bin, one of FUSF’s on-going fundraisers.
HOW? – It works like this:
- Bring your used books to the foyer before the service where they will be set up to view and take (NO MAGAZINES PLEASE!)
- If possible, sort books as fiction, nonfiction and children/youth, that’s how we arrange them and it makes it faster for us
- You can return books from previous swaps and don’t worry if you don’t bring a book you are still welcome to get a book (or two)
- When the swap is over the remaining books go into the bin. Help in moving books to the bin will be appreciated
- FUSF is paid by weight so we love heavy shoes, drapes, coats being put into the bin!
If you have any questions you canask Kathy Stankard (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Karen Grant (email@example.com).
Please note: The vendor for our book/recycle bin has changed. The new company is Recycle That. The bin also accepts other items such as clothing, shoes & linens. Please go to their website recyclethat.com to find out what can be put there. If you notice that the box is full please notify Kathy at the emails above or Sue Gravina in the office.